Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black) › Reviews › Pingupenguins's Review

Deal

A Review On: Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Skullcandy S2TTBZ-BZ Titan Earbuds, (Black)

Rated # 34 in Universal Fit
Pingupenguins
Posted · 2189 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Warranty and Price

Cons: Like most Skullcandy's, quality for style.

I have tested all of the in-ear headphones that Skullcandy has to offer. I have done this through the very good lifetime warranty plan offered by Skullcandy. I own a pair of 2011 Red/Black Titans and by far they have the best tone, in my opinion, of all the Skullcandy in-ear headphones. Both FMJ and 50/50 offer rich bass. If you are looking for bass then thats what your need. Personally my Titans lasted longer than my friend's FMJ's.

Titans offer the best tone and the only reason I buy Skullcandy is because of their warranty. I am no audiophile, but I seek good quality and Titan's offer they best that Skullcandy can offer. I have been told there are better headphones out there, but Titan's offer style and sound with a warranty plan that cannot be beat.

If your looking for pure quality look some where else, but if you like knowing whenever your headphones break you can replace them. I'd take that anyday.

1 Comment:

i have tried a LOT of scullcandies as well, but never knew about any warrantee. i always break them within the first few months that i have them...