Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-033 (Black/Black) › Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-033 (Black/Black) Reviews

Skullcandy INK'd Earbuds S2INCZ-033 (Black/Black) Reviews

Supra Man

For "Floor-Score", I can live

Pros: Didn't pay for them, But they're cheap. Not bad considering 10 dollar price. Not yet noticed tumor like growths in my ear or brain tissue.

Cons: Muddy and sharp, all at once, weak feeling, poor isolation

My fiance found a pair of these on the ground on campus the other day... I was reluctant to even put them in, as after browsing here and falling into a deep lust with Sennheiser products like my HD595's while appreciating what 20 or 30 bucks can get you in the IEM department (once you take a few minutes to equalize) such as my Fiance's CX-475's, as well as hearing a pair of skullcandy's once before for the ten total seconds I could bear it, I was pretty damn convinced this brand would give me ear/brain cancer.  I had her guinea-pig them for me first, and before I let her hit play, I turned away from her and wrote a short list of all the shortcomings I predicted just...