Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green) › Reviews › EricZhi's Review

Solid Headphones for the price - good bang for the buck

A Review On: Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Skullcandy INK'D Earbuds (Green)

Rated # 157 in Universal Fit
EricZhi

Pros: Inexpensive price, well balanced, good bass, relatively tough, carrying case included in some packages

Cons: VERY hard to find the left and right markings, some find its look too... punkish?

I would definitely not call myself an expert when it comes to headphones, but I will say that I was very happy with the sound quality I got from these headphones after I purchased them. I broke them myself due to misuse, (iPod dropped and it sort of yanked on the cable :S ya ouch) but that is by no means any of Skullcandy's fault. I did not take care of my headphones before as I do now, and although I didn't go out of my way to destroy them, I did not pay as much attention to protecting them as I should have. That being said, they are quite durable in my opinion.

I currently own a pair of Skullcandy Titans, and today I just bought a pair of Monster Lil Jamz. Comparing these, I would say that the Titians and the Jamz are remarkably better-sounding in general, but of course they also come with a bigger price tag.

For any one having trouble identifying the left and right earpieces, the markings are found on the wire itself directly under the earpieces.

For a value of $10-20, these are a great choice for people who are looking for a very low-price, decent quality headphones.

Comments: