Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome › Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome Reviews

Skullcandy Fix In Ear Headphone With 3 Button Remote - White / Chrome Reviews

Positive Reviews

KodaO

100% Shocked

Pros: Incredible SS, Strong/Controlled Bass, Forward Mids, Soft/Present Highs, Attractive, Inline Mic does what it needs too..

Cons: A tad bit uncomfortable, stock tips are hard to properly seal, cable worries..

I've seen the Fix around with the standard SKDY set ups in RadioShack and other stores, but they were usually an unattractive 79.99$. I found them at TJ Maxx (Apparently always has Uptowns for 40$) and decided to throw the 15$ they were asking for them and try them out. They are awesome basshead buds!!   They sound very good, no exaggerations. Seperation, imagery, soundstage are all AMAZING for a pair of SKDY in-ears. I still can't get over it XDD   If  you find them for cheap, add them to your list, DO ITT.. EDM, Metal, classical, anything I try... It all sounds wonderful!!       +1 Skullcandy!!

Negative Reviews

killeraxemannic

So awful it hurts

Pros: Fit well, Come with decent carrying case.

Cons: Distorted bass, recessed mids, harsh treble and no detail, cheap cables and construction.

Ok where to start... I picked these up on sale for 20 bucks. I expected a bit from them since Skullcandy says they are worth $69.99. Let me tell you they are absolutely not worth that.... The monoprice 8320's sound much better than these so imho they are worth about 5 bucks.    The bass is distorted and boomy. It overpowers everything and it is not clean at all. You can't even hear drum beats... All you hear is a boom where a nice solid tight drum hit should be. This ruins any clarity that you would be able to hear in any song.    The mids are non existent. They just aren't there. They sound like if you were to do the typical V pattern on a graphic EQ to drop out...