An average $50 bud w/ a mic

A Review On: Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Rated # 286 in In-Ear
Pwn3r4Life

Pros: Mic and controls on cord, Strong bass that does not over power or seep too much into the mids

Cons: Awful micro phonics in cable, Lacks detail in treble and highs, Sub par extension in both directions

The purchase date is a rough estimate, I have had these phones for a while now. I really love these headphones and much prefer them for bass heavy tracks than to my IE7. They have very transparent bass.

The cable makes SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much noise when getting bounced around (micro phonics?). Quite durable for being Skullcandy. Cable seems weak but does not tangle easily. Twists are inevitable however. Similar to the feeling of an HDMI cable but thinner, stiff but weak. The back has cracked on mine after about 3,000 hours logged. They isolate very well but not the best. I have very small ear holes and the smallest tip is too small for my left ear, as is the case with all in-ear phones for me. This has been such a problem I will never purchase an in ear phone with round tips ever. Maybe I'll try the Klipsch or even the Bose!

Back to the review! Poor extension. Decent SQ, exceptable. Fatigue sets in after about 2 and a half hours.

Comments: