Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

Rated #301 in In-Ear

Pros: Sound quality is quite nice, very nice looking

Cons: easy to break

These are quite good sounding for the price. The sound is well balanced and nothing overpowers anything else. The design is also quite nice. The major flaw with this and most other Skullcandy products is that they pretty much break in a month. I treat my stuff well and these only survived for around 3 months.

Pros: Nice bass

Cons: Short life

Skullcandy always suprises me, so when I got these I was quite pleased. After a couple of weeks of use(for working out and school)  they started, literally, falling apart. Long story short, the same thing happened that always happens to my Skullcandy headphones.... the wires disconnected at the plug and one side stopped working. THE ENDtongue_smile.gif

Pros: Mic and controls on cord, Strong bass that does not over power or seep too much into the mids

Cons: Awful micro phonics in cable, Lacks detail in treble and highs, Sub par extension in both directions

The purchase date is a rough estimate, I have had these phones for a while now. I really love these headphones and much prefer them for bass heavy tracks than to my IE7. They have very transparent bass.

The cable makes SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO much noise when getting bounced around (micro phonics?). Quite durable for being Skullcandy. Cable seems weak but does not tangle easily. Twists are inevitable however. Similar to the feeling of an HDMI cable but thinner, stiff but weak. The back has cracked on mine after about 3,000 hours logged. They isolate very well but not the best. I have very small ear holes and the smallest tip is too small for my left ear, as is the case with all in-ear phones for me. This has been such a problem I will never purchase an in ear phone with round tips ever. Maybe I'll try the Klipsch or even the Bose!

Back to the review! Poor extension. Decent SQ, exceptable. Fatigue sets in after about 2 and a half hours.

Skullcandy 50/50 - Headset ( in-ear ear-bud ) - white, chrome

In line mic3 provides voice controlled calling, music selection and volume control. Perfect for use with Iphone 4.

BindingElectronics
BrandSkullcandy
ColorWhite/ Chrome
EAN0878615011472
FeatureStandard 3.5mm plug is compatible with MP3 players, CD players, computers, and more
Height3.46 inches