Pros: Superb Sound, Extremely Comfortable, Accurate when used as Studio Monitors
Cons: Exposed wire
I do home studio recording using different instruments and this exceeded my requirements in using them as monitors and I love them!
- These are extremely comfortable, soft pads all around, and you can wear them for long hours
- In my case, when i'm recording and mixing, or just listening to music, i have them on my head from 6 - 10 hours straight with no fatigue at all. So they are extremely comfortable
- The sound coming from the cans also are not that fatiguing so you can listen to them the whole day without feeling pain in your ears
- It is tough plastic all around and the headband looks it is built to last
- However, there are exposed wires from the band to the cups which I don't like
- Also, the some hinges looks fragile as compared to other headphones
- Now this is really the selling point of this cans, they sound superb!
- Bass is really controlled and accurate and not overpowering
- Mids and Trebles are clear and precise just what you need for monitoring
- These has a large soundstage that is really enjoyable
- For the price, these maybe the best sounding cans!
I would recommend these to anyone who's looking for Great Sounding Cans and for those who are looking for studio monitors also. Very comfortable and really for for home / studio use. Great cans!