Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones › Reviews › Misterbushido-'s Review

Gem for the buck.

A Review On: Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones

Shure SRH 440 Professional Studio Headphones

Rated # 89 in Headphones
Misterbushido-

Pros: Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response, Clarity Overall, Awesome Isolation.

Cons: Need to do little mod for Comfortable, Kinda Heavy, Bass may lack for some.

This Headphone have Very Good and Smooth Mid / High, Good Bass response.

Cold-side, Analytical, Overall Clarity made this Headphone Shine, Bass may lack on some track or Not enough for some people (I'm not a bass-fan for sure)

Also, have Awesome Isolation sound leak at Zero to Very minimal.

While sound good almost on all track, but never tend to sound awesome nor impress on me. (as expect from monitor)

Easy to drive with iPod, noticeable when plugged on amp.

What, really is Downside of this Headphone is Uncomfortable and Weight.

While Comfortable can easy fix by Place some Circle Under a Driver Guard, I use a Warped Tissue, just to make sure to prevent it from a Driver Hole.

This mod increase a Comfortable a lot for me, While sound not noticeable change at all.

What, I can't really stand is Weight, Kinda heavy for me, for a long listening.

Comfortable is minus, Weight is minus, also Coiled cord made is even worst, make my JAW have Clicking sound for a few days.

That what the whole only reason why I sold this headphone off.

Comments: