Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Shure SE215 › Reviews › mathchris's Review

comfort?

A Review On: Shure SE215

Shure SE215

Rated # 2 in Universal Fit
mathchris
Posted · Updated · 21083 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: seal, cables

Cons: comfort

I like these more than my Monster Turbines. Less good than the Shure e4c, different price point I know. They're more difficult to insert than the average IEM. Other users seem to find them comfortable enough but not me, not at all. Extended listening gives me a bit of pain. The ear tips are fantastic, it's the phones themselves & how they angle into my ear plus the cable. Initially I wanted to replace my broke e4cs with a current $300ish Shure IEM, I'm glad I picked these up so I know not to go with the current Shure designs on the pricier models. The sound is good but I've never "loved" these headphones like I have others in the past.

Being disappointed with three well reviewed $100ish IEMs (Turbines, SE215 & Bose IE2), I might save for pricier IEMs and stick with "out-ear" when there's only $100 in my pocket.

1 Comment:

Nothing wrong with the comfort, for me its a nobrainer, you cant find many iEMs that you can use in your sleep, but you can that with these
and if you can sleep with them on you no matter what side, then its comfortable enough.

Nuff said!