Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II › Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II Reviews

Sennheiser - Sennheiser CX 200 Street II Reviews

Gonomon

Nice Pick For Public Use

Pros: Isolation is really good, comfortable, sound is good in terms of bass and treble and detailed for its price.

Cons: Mids are somewhat robotic, really small soundstage.

Everybody knows Sennheiser. They are doing great job at delivering good sound for all prices. I am doing this review with price factor in thought. First of all it is suprisingly detailed sounding headphone for me. I mean i am not audiophile or i didnt try much of audiophile gear but, they can race easily with px 100ii in terms of detail in my opinion. It have a signature that bass is forward and treble is a little bit forward compared to mids, sounding bright. Only thing i didnt like with sound is mids. They are some kind of robotic sounding and bad in terms of quality. Lets talk about isolation, you can even use it on libraries. It is really well in terms of isolation. For the comfort,...
National

They're okay. I guess.

Pros: Portable due to Y-Split cable and L-plug.

Cons: A bit muddy, small soundstage

These are decent IEMs. One way to describe them is 'exceedingly average'. There's absolutely nothing special about them. Nothing that's so downright bad, but nothing that's really great either.   They don't sound fantastic in any way. The soundstage is a bit too small for me, and the bass is rather pushy.    Maybe one more thing that's worth mentioning is that they're pretty durable. You can throw these around, give them as much abuse as you want, and nothing's really going to happen.
LucasRobert0897

First IEM's? Decent Choice.

Pros: Thumping Bass - Great Value - Hardwearing (to say the least)

Cons: Muddy Mids - Not Brilliant Clarity - Some May Say Boring?

Seeing as this is my first review for Head-Fi; I thought I may as well start with my first IEM, and with it, the start of my addiction. I bought these over a year ago and never got around to talking about them, they were my first step into the world of In-Ear earphones and one I've loved. Anyway, enough of my mementos down to the review:    Packaging: They come in plastic boxing, pretty standard for cheap earphones. Also with 3 sets of ear tips (Small,Medium + Large). No case, but to be expected. It looks neat and tidy, tips may get lost when opening the packaging though. They arn't brilliant quality, my Sony Hyrbrid's seal and feel a lot better but they get...