Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones › Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones Reviews

Sennheiser PCX95 In ear neckband headphones Reviews

luippl

Great combination of Low frequency response, comfortable fit and light weight. A step up and excellent value. Noise Isolating.

Pros: Great Bass Response; Low Distortion; Improved Clarity for its class; comfortable fit; light weight; Long Cable; Reduced Microphoning from cable;

Cons: Needs a slight tweak in frequency response to fit my personal preferences.

I was very eager to see a neckband version of In-Ear headphones from Sennheiser.  Its not a common combination.  It satisfies two of my needs.     1 - During exercise the band keeps the buds in place comfortably.  I have tried units with ear hooks, or longer silicone ends like triple inserts for swimming...  The neck band keeps a slight pressure on the ear buds so that they stay in place and maintain a good seal.  As an experiment I tried my Etymotic silicone inserts, which improved the air seal, but became uncomfortable over time.  But the neckband is so light, that with the Etymotic inserts, the band stayed in place and off my neck!  With...