Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Sennheiser MX 470 Stereo Headphones with LiveBass › Sennheiser MX 470 Stereo Headphones with LiveBass Reviews

Sennheiser MX 470 Stereo Headphones with LiveBass Reviews

Loquah

Good value earbud

Pros: Simple, affordable, good sound, excellent fitting options

Cons: None, considering the price

These are a simple and solid budget earphone. The design is fine and the look of them is nice even if it's not amazing. I previously owned a pair of much more expensive Audio Technica ATH-EC700 earbuds and would take these Sennheiser's any day over the EC700s. Of course, the MX470s don't have the over ear support, but the sound is much more enjoyable.   I haven't done any major sound comparisons on these phones, but I also didn't buy them to be world-beaters. I use a pair of HiFi Man Re0s for high quality listening or noisy environment listening. I bought the MX470s for environments where I need to hear what's happening around me and for that they are exceptional.   The sound is...
kylefrikkentoth

Very happy with these earbuds

Pros: Nice sound, smaller size, variable earpiece covers

Cons: Cable looks weak, but definately isn't

I got these as a christmas present, and I'm very happy. I would have paid the $79.99 for these myself in a heartbeat. The problem with the design I had, was kind of a personal thing. I like to sleep with good music, but can't with headphones. But I sleep on my side so earphones and MOST earbuds kinda hurt, or don't work out. These, were actually very good, although I had to adjust my pillow a bit. They come with 6 different covers. Small rubber skin, large rubber skin, and foam. I use the foam ones, because they make them fit perfectly, yet you can BARELY notice them. Very good Sennheiser, I'm pleased.