Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone › Reviews › lofoscopico's Review

Very nice headphones to use outdoors

A Review On: Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone

Sennheiser MOMENTUM On-Ear Headphone

Rated # 12 in On-Ear
lofoscopico

Pros: Detail, bass

Cons: Nothing, so far

I read several (a lot of) opinions about these headphones here on head-fi and also in other web forums. To be honest, after that i was pretty unsure about them.

Nevertheless i ordered them, as they we´re at a very good price (145€). When they arrived, i plugged them to my ipod and the first impression was somewhat dull. After that, i introduced the Fiio E11 on the equation and they came alive, with very good detail and punchy bass.

Now, with 5 hours of listening, they continue to make me smile when listening to music on the subway, when i go to work.

I don´t really agree with the criticism about being a bass head unit, i believe the bass is very well controlled and the impression about being a bass head can be caused by low quality files (?)

I also own a pair of HD650 and a pair of AKG K550, and i believe the mids of MOE are placed in the middle of those, the HD650 are more veiled and the K550 are brighter.

I think these are pretty good to use in the street and with the adequate source, they become a blast. Very pleased to own a unit.

Comments: