Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones › Reviews › yliu's Review

One of the Best I've used!

A Review On: Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Sennheiser IE 8 In-Ear Headphones

Rated # 1 in Universal Fit
yliu

Pros: Very Very strong bass, mids are good, highs are crisp, comfortable, very strong build, almost no microphonic, replaceable cable

Cons: doesn't isolate too much noise, some people may dislike the midbass hump, carrying case is complicated (but cool:)

These earbuds has a warm sound, but with very nice mids, and crisp highs. I heard that lot of people say it has too much bass, but I think they are just enough with the knob turned to the max (maybe it can have even more bass). I found that they sound a slightly similar to the Klipsch Image X10. The cable is the best ive ever saw, they are soft and they have minimal microphonics. The only downside I found is that they don't block out much sound. Oh, and When I got those earphones. The Cable was wrapped so tightly in the box that it basically destroyed the cable.

For the price I paid (around 300USD) , I would definetly recommend it to people who takes their music seriously.

Comments: