Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones › Reviews › DJPhiltheThrill's Review

Bravo Sennheiser Exceptional Quality and Value Versatile for DJ

A Review On: Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones

Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones

DJPhiltheThrill

Pros: Carry Case, 2 Cord Selections Exceptional Build Quality Great for Beat Mixing

Cons: Longer than expected Burn-in Period 2 sessions x 10 hours

I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount so I went for it!

When I received them I was very pleasantly surprised that they came very well packaged by Sennheiser. They also have 2 cords (1 Straight and 1 Coiled) and an extra set of Soft Studio (breathable) Pads for those long nights of Producing in the dark. The Case alone is worth the purchase as well.

After it taking some time to burn them in (2 seccions of white noise @ 10 hours each) I found them to be adequately broken in. I was very pleased with the sound that they put off both in the studio and in the Club.

They are well worth the sticker price and they are made exceptionally well.

The best feature is that the over the ear speakers both rotate so you don't have to angle the over the head bridge with fear of it snapping off and hitting your decks. All and All I would rate these near perfectly and am waiting for a few Top 100 DJ's to begin their endorsements.

Comments: