Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones › Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones Reviews

Sennheiser HD8 DJ On Ear Headphones Reviews

grizzlybeast

Sennheiser HD 8 DJ Review

Pros: bass, sound quality, accessories,priced right though expensive

Cons: balance

Sennheiser HD 8 DJ Review Preface:I am NOT a DJ so I dont fully understand this product in the light of its intended application SO I am hesitant to call this a review because I am not a DJ. I am an individual who listens mainly to every music genre that the modern DJ is known to produce/mix etc including but not limited to EDM, Hip Hop, R&B,glitch hop, Dub-Step, Reggae, Electronic Music and similar. For those who are curious about buying this product for portable or home listening then maybe this will provide some useful insight. OVERVIEWThe HD 8 is a headphone that was tuned specifically for being able to listen at loud volumes without being piercingly bright but...
DJPhiltheThrill

Bravo Sennheiser Exceptional Quality and Value Versatile for DJ

Pros: Carry Case, 2 Cord Selections Exceptional Build Quality Great for Beat Mixing

Cons: Longer than expected Burn-in Period 2 sessions x 10 hours

I recently parted with my V-Moda Crossfade M-100 DJ Headphones and decided to move into something new. I had heard a lot about the Sennheiser HD 8 DJ and had a chance to own a pair for a Discount so I went for it!   When I received them I was very pleasantly surprised that they came very well packaged by Sennheiser. They also have 2 cords (1 Straight and 1 Coiled) and an extra set of Soft Studio (breathable) Pads for those long nights of Producing in the dark. The Case alone is worth the purchase as well.   After it taking some time to burn them in (2 seccions of white noise @ 10 hours each) I found them to be adequately broken in. I was very pleased with the...