Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones › Reviews › Mheat122134's Review

Best headphone I've heard!

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

Mheat122134
Posted · Updated · 699 Views · 0 Comments

Pros: Pretty much everything

Cons: Recommended good amplication, feels plastic

I've owned these headphones for about 6 months now with a Magni Modi stack (not the best but it was enough). Through the past months I've spent a decent amount of time listening to them and I can definitely conclude they're the best headphones I've listened to. (well, I've never really heard much high end headphones $1000+)

The sound quality is just superb, the rich mids seem lifelike! I remember that was what had struck my attention the most, first of all they aren't completely "in your face" mids and they aren't distorted definitely amazing in this aspect!. They have great heavy bass for an open-back pair of headphones and they don't over exaggerate it as well, to me the bass seems just the perfect amount I'd want from the headphone. The highs are good enough for my taste though some may not agree with me, sure they aren't the best but the amount of clarity in them and how well they're controlled are definitely great and Its flaws are barely noticeable, I feel this headphone sounds fairly natural overall.

As for comfort some people find it a bit tight but personally Its comfortable for me.

The price is definitely worth it for these headphones.

Comments: