Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones › Reviews › jamm8805's Review

Awesome Headphones!

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

jamm8805

Pros: Excellent sound quality, great bass.

I am no audiophile but I can say that these headphones are the best I have heard while I spent a grueling couple of weeks looking for a good pair of headphones.  I started off with Dre Beats but felt like I squandered my money so I returned them and started looking for a real pair of headphones.

You have found a "Real" pair of headphones. They were the flagship model for Sennheiser for many years before the HD800's. Many of us still consider them one of the best available. Enjoy!
Give me a high 5 :D
From Dre Beats to Sennheiser HD 650 in "a couple of weeks" is the audio world equivalent of 0 to 60 in like 2,5!!!
Well done!
Don't quite understand how you can be looking for a good pair of headphones and then start with beats by dre.
You don't know until you do.....If all you see in the stores are Beats then that must be what you buy.