Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones › Reviews › Dunne14's Review

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones

Dunne14

If you are looking for a great audio experience and are willing to pay a little bit more than typical price. These headphones are open back, so if you are listening in noisy areas they loose alot of their ability, but in the same light the sound quality is excellent in quite areas. If you plan to buy these headphones then consider using them for home use where you can get to a quite area that you are willing to listen to pretty much just listen to music. Also these headphones are not for everyone, I say this for one simple reason : YOU HEAR EVERYTHING! Literally I was entranced when I first these headphones for a simple guitar riff. Since I play guitar I heard every little imperfection in the note played. But overall these are one of the best headphones that money can buy.

what the hell is a "quite" area? Do you mean "quiet"?
I think he means quiet. ****,My English is pretty bad, but I know how to write quiet, your/you're.....