Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 600 › Reviews › SolidSnake3's Review

All I Could Want

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 600

Sennheiser HD 600

SolidSnake3

Pros: Cohesive, Natural Sound

Cons: Not crazy head slamming bass...so a con for some?

Well there really isn't much to say that hasn't been said before about these headphones I feel. They do an amazing job of representing music in a cohesive and natural manner. I had have these for quite a while now and can honestly say that I have NOT found anything *genre* that they didn't do a respectable job with. I have be unable to find a specific fault with these cans aside from not having a huge amount of bass which, depending on your personal tastes, is not actually a con.

Anyhow to make this super short I feel that they are the most natural and "together" sounding headphone I have ever heard. They do an unbelievable job of making you forget about the headphones and the gear so that you just listen to the music. I find myself not thinking about the sound or what could be better with it and just enjoying it. They do really need a decent amp to sound their best though, out of an ipod they are lacking for sure but pair them with a nice tube or solid state amp and you have cans that will shine.

Comments: