Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD-598 › Reviews › SennHI808's Review

HD598

A Review On: Sennheiser HD-598

Sennheiser HD-598

SennHI808
Posted · 304 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Looks, sound quality, soundstage, comfort, everything

Cons: I love these cans

I have gone through many different cans from Grados to Beyers, all kinds of IEMs and still yet I have never been able to part ways with the 598s. I have listened to many high-end headphones and while they are better they are 5 times the price!! I think these are the best all around headphones money can buy, they are my favorite gaming headphone and will be for a very long time. These were my first audiophile can and was my gateway into the vast world of hi-fi, now I have the D7000 to compliment these with and could not be happier. Did I mention the looks of these cans, I think they are amongst the best looking cans out there. The comfort is fantastic and can easily wear them for hours and hours. I just really love these cans and would never be able to get rid of them. These are an open can, and will leak and let in pretty much everything. If you are looking for the best all around headphone for the price, and a bad-ass gaming can, look no further, SERIOUSLY!!

1 Comment: