Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 595 Headphones › Reviews › beamthegreat's Review

Good headphones for the price

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 595 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 595 Headphones

beamthegreat
Posted · 8895 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Very comfortable, Good sound quality

Cons: Weak bass, Headband cracks after about 2 months

First, I would like to say that the HD 595 are an excellent audiophile entry headphones, they are very very comfortable. I can wear them for about 8+ hours with no discomfort at all. Sometimes, I even forget that I am wearing them!

When I first put them on, they felt a little weird on my ears, the ear cups are very large but I soon got used to it. I did not say wow! or anything like that when I first heard them but after a while I start to hear all the little details that have been missing. I think that the HD 595 are very balanced and neutral headphones but they lack bass. I have auditioned (and owned) a lot of headphones and the HD 595 are one of the most darkest sounding headphones I have ever heard.

Summary: If you're are looking for an audiophile headphones that wont require an amp, and is a little tight on budget, you cant go wrong with the HD 595.

1 Comment:

After finding out that Sennheiser cheats (see my hd595 review) i can no longer recommend sennheiser