Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Sennheiser HD 515 Headphones › Sennheiser HD 515 Headphones Reviews

Sennheiser HD 515 Headphones Reviews

Squeedly

Excellent Value (Once upon a time)

Pros: Laid back, Completely Non Fatiguing (for me)

Cons: A bit too polite. Small sound-stage

These are not the value they once were, but if you can find them for $50 they are un-beatable. For the price they go for these days the 518 is generally seen as better in every way than these. I use these for mostly rock, some jazz, techno and metal. Those genre descriptions are almost vague enough to describe my music library.   Comfort: Very Good, I prefer the Velor material used on pricier HP's but the cloth used is very comfortable. After about 3 hour they start to get slightly uncomfortable because of the fairly tight clamping pressure. I remember thinking they were tight when I bought them but I put them on my 4" monitor speakers overnight and it fixed them for me. ...
OhWhyHello

Good starter headphones but mediocre build quality.

Pros: Cheap, moderately good

Cons: Headband pealage out of the box, plastic cracking

Moderately good sound quality. (First 'good' headphone, so my opinion may be flawed) Good headphones to start with. No need for an amp or DAC. They'll do just fine for anything you want! My sound knowledge isn't amazing yet, I apologize.