Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones Black › Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones Black Reviews

Sennheiser HD 429 Headphones Black Reviews

funneverends

My first headphones and i have to say it has been awesome!

I decided to do a review because i was so surprisingly satisfied with these headphones. The sound that comes out of this headphones has been amazing. I have not owned many headphones and NOT an audiophile therefore i cannot give a detailed description on its sound, and maybe some would disagree. But i love music, and am very particular about the sound!  I mainly listen to rock for example old 80's rock guns n' roses, aerosmith, ac/dc etc. some modern rock/metal for example velvet revolver, trivium, bfmv etc. and some hip-hop. I can say for sure that for hip hop fans this headphones will be very satisfying! As for rock the headphones is a bit too much on the bass but i like it...
kraken2109

A comfy and good sounding pair of headphones that won't upset anyone. They're not life changing but for many people they're all you'd need or want.

Pros: Good sound, comfortable, well built, good value

Cons: Thin cable, poor bass and treble extension, feel a bit closed

This review was first published on 09/02/2014 and lasted edited on 09/02/2014 (DD/MM/YYYY)   Edit 1 (09/02/2014): Added photos   Introduction Everything written below is my opinion, and nothing else. You may completely disagree with everything I say. You can assume that if I’m writing a review I have spent a good amount of time with the headphones and I’ve bought them with my own money. While I have a specific set of test tracks used for reviewing, it’s safe to say that I have listened to far more than these tracks with these headphones. Overall I look for an accurate and neutral sound - I'm not a basshead.   I have had the HD429 for over 2 years (at the time of...
samu

Nice headphone Indeed

Pros: Lightweight, Durable Build Material, Smooth Bass (as in the taglines), Nice Comfort, Crisp Sound

Cons: Unnecessarily long cable, Not Enough Clamping Force (for me), Sound-staging Not as Much as Expected.

This is my first circumaural over-the-ear headphone. I've own it for almost a year by now, and I am pretty much delighted with the sound quality, pretty reasonable with the price ($80). I love this headphone.   Build Quality and Comfort This headphone made with a polycarbonate material like, it is unexpectedly durable. I don't have any issue with any clacking part when I am moving around or shaking my head, it is very well made. This headphone even-tough big, it is lightweight. No issue with longer listening time.   This headphone comes with a leather-like material, well padded. It's kinda shallow in my ears so the drivers would touch the ears, not really comfort for...