Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones › Reviews › Closingracer's Review

They were good and comfortable but just not for me

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones

Closingracer

Pros: comfortable and great sound quality for the price

Cons: Almost non existant bass for my taste , Thin cable , and built with plastic

I bought these on Amazon for around $27 when I bought them and I liked the overall sound quality for the price except for the bass which was underwhelming considering it said punchy bass ( I have better earphones for when I want the better highs and mids and wanted a good pair of bass heavy headphones ).  These are closed and around ear and isolate outside decently from when I used them so no complaints there. These are also one of the most comfortable pair of headphones that I have used ( I have bought the Soul SL150 for $60 and had to return those because they just hurt my head to much)  The only other issues I have with these headphones is the cable is very thin and that it was built out a lot of plastic.

Comments: