Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones › Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones Reviews

Sennheiser HD 419 Headphones Reviews

jaganeee

Good Budget HeadPhone for Music Lover

Pros: Light Weight, Enough Bass, Comfort

Cons: Thin Cable

This is my First Review in this community.    This is my Personal opinion regarding this Sennheiser HD419 Headphone that i bought in India This review is with comparison with the following earphones that i had (Klipsh Image S4, Brainwavz M1 and Westone 4.)   let's get it the review of Headphone Sennheiser HD419   Design and Comfort   Design is some what Plastic but durable. Cable is very Thin so need to take extra care for the cable. headphone is light weight and comfort is excellent. it really fits with my ears.  i don't find any issues with fitting or comfort.   Sound Quality   As it is mentioned in the Box it has...
ccard3dev

Great budget headphones for Bass Lovers

Pros: Low Price, Cool Design, Comfortable, Amazing Sound, Thumping Bass, Noise Isolation

Cons: Leaks sound at high volumes, thin cable

I am a Bass-Head.  I had a pair of Sony on-ear monitors, and they were uncomfortable and didn't sound good, so I decided that it was time to buy new ones.  I did some research and decided that I wanted a pair of over/around-ear headphones with thumping bass for under $100.  I researched Beats, Bose, Sony, Skullcandy, JVC, Koss, Panasonic, and finally Sennheiser.  I decided to go with the HD 419.  I found them for $35 from B&H and bought them.  They came the same week (with free shipping).  I opened the box, put them on, and plugged them into my iMac and iPod touch (no external amp used for either).  This is my review:  ...
Closingracer

They were good and comfortable but just not for me

Pros: comfortable and great sound quality for the price

Cons: Almost non existant bass for my taste , Thin cable , and built with plastic

I bought these on Amazon for around $27 when I bought them and I liked the overall sound quality for the price except for the bass which was underwhelming considering it said punchy bass ( I have better earphones for when I want the better highs and mids and wanted a good pair of bass heavy headphones ).  These are closed and around ear and isolate outside decently from when I used them so no complaints there. These are also one of the most comfortable pair of headphones that I have used ( I have bought the Soul SL150 for $60 and had to return those because they just hurt my head to much)  The only other issues I have with these headphones is the cable is very thin and that it...
spitfire77

a

I dont own these i just added them to my i want list but it made me write a review.  I'll be getting them soon so look for a actual review