Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Noise-Canceling › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones Reviews

Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones Reviews

sjoerg

The best I'v tried.

Pros: Good sound quality. Good comfort.

Cons: Seems to be optimized for "aviation noise"

I would rank this headphone as No:1 among the noise canceling head phones in respect to sound quality. Bose is to "bass heavy" for my likings, but  were better when it came to nois canceling. Sony were the best when it came to comfort, but not as good sound quality as the Senheiser. All in all this is the best among the 3 I'v tried.
Shmitty

Complete nub

Pros: Can't hear my 2 year old when doing college work

Cons: too ignorant to know

I'm really happy with my choice, I was either going to get these for the DT770's and these went on sale so pulled the trigger. The cord is annoying at times but I deal with it.
aznx2high

good except the cord

Pros: great crisp sound

Cons: the coild 10 ft. cord

these are over all good there isn't much over lap of anything, i find it a great balance if your not trying to find a heavy bass head phone.
jefierro

Amazing value grate sound

Pros: Better than expected sound, good value, sound stage very noticeable when amped.

Cons: Design could be better, annoying cord, uncomfortable in warm wether.

Very clear sound and linear. Base is under control and well defined but not laking. The source is important as I found that if used without a proper amp the sound stage was impacted greatly also with some clarity in some instances depending on the source I got distorted mid & highs (i.e. iPod) tested on a iBasso D6 stock