Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Noise-Canceling › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones › Reviews › Bigshow33's Review

Amazing for everything I listen to!!!

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones

Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones

Rated # 1 in Noise-Canceling
Noise Cacellation
Bigshow33
Posted · Updated · 17097 Views · 3 Comments

Pros: Sound, fit, comfort, build quality, design with carrying case.

Cons: Removable cable yes, but...

I have to start once again with saying that I love the sound signature of Sennheiser so I might have a biased opinion with these headphones. I think these are a definite step up from the 280’s. The sound from both sides of the spectrum and everything in between is just smooth and sounds great. I do not listen to any EDM or anything with a lot of electronic beats, etc… I mostly listen to adult contemporary, country, rock, alternative, and jazz. I also like the portability, because the fold down flat and the included case is nice too. They do have a detachable cable, which is a plus but you can only use Sennheiser replacement cables with the similar fitting plug. It is an 1/8 inch but it has a unique connecting piece on the headphone cup. I highly recommend them to anyone wanting a good closed can!

Are these as good as closed-back headphones get? (at any price)
these **** on the ath-m50s
@dibbasoat, I don't think I could definitively answer that question. I have heard many different closed cans and I can say that I always find myself coming back to Sennheiser. Specs can tell you a lot about a headphone, but in the end it all comes down to personal taste. All the cans that I have listened to though, I have not had an adequate amount of time to make an actual fair assessment. I would compare them to the similarly priced Shure SRH840. I really like those headphones as well and that will probably be my next purchase.
@XxDobermanxX, so am I to understand that you like these cans over the M50’s? I have not had the chance to listen to the M50’s and would like to someday soon. With all that’s written about them on this forum I can’t help but think I would like them.