Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone › Reviews › paulmvg's Review

What can I ask for?

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone

Rated # 2 in On-Ear
paulmvg

Pros: Sound quality, changeable parts

Cons: confort maybe? and narrow soundstage

I never thought that there's such a headphone like this existing! Everything that I'm looking for for a headphone, I found it all on this hp. Cool looks (at least for me), changeable parts (especially the cables), superb clarity with excellent bass response, and lastly, known for its superb durability.

Is the bass good for EDM/Dubstep type music?
Why do you give 4.5 for comfort then?
Definitely good for dubsteps but don't expect too much of mid bass. It does pretty well on the sub bass region if the track demands for it. What really shines on these hp's (still inline with dubstep tracks) is how it deliver the synths. You'll get that precise sparkle and warmth. Well about the comfort, during my first week on it, I find it very uncomfortable. But, after 3 weeks of straight usage, it ain't hurt my ears anymore.
Edit:
If you're into the presentation of details of the instruments. Get this as it presents 'em well.