Amazing Headphones

Sennheiser HD 25-1 II Professional Headphone

Rated # 2 in On-Ear
amende
Posted · 72 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Great Clear Sound

Cons: Very Tight on My Head

I love these headphones. I just recently got these headphones for Christmas and they are AMAZING. In the past few years I have created a huge love for music and found this site when looking for some really good quality headphones. I love the sound quality of vinyl music and these headphones are great because they work with my record player which uses a 6.3mm headphone input. Hands down the sound quality of these headphones are the best. They don't have too much bass and have a nice clear precise sound. My only complaint is that at first the headphones are really tight. I am an average weight 21 year old girl and even I thought these headphones were tight at first. I do have to mention that I do have a huge scar on my head because I had brain surgery when I was 16, but even considering that I thought they were tight fitting. Despite the tight fitting design, you can't beat the quality of these headphones. Buy these if you want a truly good sound quality from your headphones.

1 Comment:

Omg a girl with sennheiser hd 25 1 ii? I love you. Welcome to the club. These are absolutely amazing.