Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Over-Ear › Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones › Reviews › ameer150's Review

VFM

A Review On: Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones

Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones

ameer150

Pros: Excellent Sound quality, Decent Bass, lengthy cable

Cons: at maximum volumes, it does leak sound outside and screams a bit..

I have had this for a couple of weeks now. My first Senn Can. Spent a lot of time browsing forums and reviews before i got this one and all i can say is , it was worth the read.

As far as the cans, these are definately value for money considering the other  branded cans with an expensive tag. I got this in India for 2100 ruppes which is around 38$. I have read that these do come under 25$ but this is the best i could get in India. The sound quality-decent mids, bass and the whole experience is pleasant and punchy. At maximum volume, it does scream a bit(depends on the genre), but i can bet that one need not tune-up to max volumes all the time. I listen to all genre, i can say that it suits for all whether its Rock, grunge or hip-hop.

the sound does leak a bit, person next to you can easily hear it when the volume is more than 50% or so and on the other hand, there is definately a bit of noise cancellation, you do feel the lock of sound space when you wear them.

I strongly suggest this headphone for starters. With its price tag, in my opinion this is definately worth it.

Comments: