Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser CX300 II Precision Red › Sennheiser CX300 II Precision Red Reviews

Sennheiser CX300 II Precision Red Reviews

jagalan

Absolute crap

Pros: Great sound

Cons: Poor construction quality

Sound great, can't expect more from an in-ear headphone... but they're so badly constructed that mine's broke after 2 months. Cheap plastic everywhere and a connector that broke after 1 week. This headphones are a scam. Bought them to replace my old MX500 that lasted for 5 years, unfortunately Sennheiser is not what it used to be.
Headzone

Overpriced basshead IEM

Pros: Bass, nice Sennheiser logo

Cons: A bit less than average sound quality. Expensive.

Intro: I used these for a year for sports, and they are well made. They got wet couple of times, but still worked perfectly. I've since given them to my friend, who is still rockin em' after 2-3 years.   I compared them back in day to some 20$ creative IEM (probably EP-630? not sure), and I can quite confidently say that they shared the same driver with these. They had very slight differences in the treble, but otherwise same bloated sound. I couldn't tell which one was which in a blind test..   Sound quality: These IEM's got strong bass, and the overall sound is a bit muddy. Vocals are especially suffered. No soundstage to speak of. Midrange somewhat recessed....
raymond555

Sennheiser CX300 II Precision

Pros: great bass,light and easy on the ears.wide sound stage.

Cons: annoying high tones.mediocre overall sound quality

I've heard good thing about sennheiser,well those one are definitely  are not the one to get!! Although the bass is great and very punchy,the high's are all messed up and very annoying,and so are the mid's. If you gonna listen to techno,dance,trance,this are the right for you,otherwise,SKIP IT!!
pocketrocket

Does it's job on the go.

Pros: asymmetric cord, fit, portability, very durable, isolates well, quantity of bass...

Cons: ...quality of bass, high extension rolls off and sound distant, muddy, picks interference from static electricity

I got a gift card to this store and the only worthwhile earbuds they sold were these (others being some $10 really uncomfy looking Sony and Philips ones). I knew these are widely loathed, atleast among the elitists in 4chan. I can see why, but they're exaggerating in my opinion, these are fairly decent, especially if you can grab them for $30 something. More than that and you could do better, I suppose.   Sound Quality: There's a load of bass, and it sounds OK and doesn't distort, but it could be significantly faster (in dubstep and speedcore, music detail is lacking. They're loud but not clear). On the go you won't notice this, so it's a non-issue for me. The highs could extend further,...