Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black) › Reviews › juan1894's Review

Sennheiser cx300, my Entry in the Headphone World.

A Review On: Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

Rated # 134 in Universal Fit
juan1894

Pros: Loud, pretty easy to drive, Out of this world Bass, Comfy

Cons: Too much Bass, Sibilant/Harsh treble, Flimsy

The sennheiser cx300 was my first headphone of Sennheiser and my first earbud/headphone above 30 Dollars. The construction of the earbud itself is very great and the design too, small, classic, lightweight. The cable is pretty flimsy in the jack i had 2 pair of cx300, and both goes this way.

In terms of sound, these deliver a outstanding, in your face bass. I have some issues with that because the mids are sucked out. The highs are harsh and sibilant, i experience a little pain with those.

If the cable were not flimsy, i was paid $50 or $45 for this earbud, but both are gone in about two months..

I used my CX-300 for jogging, they got wet couple of times, but never broke or anything. Since then i've given them to my friend and they are still going strong after 1,5 years. Agree about the sound quality, they are pretty awful sounding.
Lol mines lasted a couple months then the right ear I think just stopped working so... they were my first set of non stock earphones and headphones in general for that matter :P