Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black) › Reviews › aragond's Review

Shocked

A Review On: Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

Sennheiser CX300-B Earbuds (Black)

Rated # 135 in Universal Fit
aragond

Pros: Comfortable, decent sound, actually fit in my malshapen ears, pretty good drowning-out-of-world, longevity, cheap

Cons: Uh... I...

I'm genuinely shocked that folks are unimpressed with these buds. They've served me very well for a looooong time. Yes, they handle bass veery well, but I never found that was at the expense of treble, not at the start (are now, since 4 years of earwax... yeh, you knowaddamean). Could be better isolating? Sure, but I regularly hear nothing of the outside world when I have them plugged, unless someone's near me. I like being isolated, buuuut, I guess I like being able to hear when the truck is about to collect me or whatever.

What impressed me most about these, srsly, is the comfort. I have a laaarge collection of earphones that I've ditched because they lack a satisfying suction-cup attachment to my very (apparently) malformed ear canals. So many would just drop out of my ears so very easily. Until these.

Now, alright, they're probably long in the tooth now, and I'll prolly have to replace them b4 year's out, but for what its worth, I have yet to buy anything I was more satisfied with.

Comments: