Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones › Reviews › darkshyed's Review

Changed my work life!

A Review On: Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

Sennheiser CX 870 ear canal phones

Rated # 80 in Universal Fit
darkshyed
Posted · 4565 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Amazing sound quality, Comfortable, Versatile, Well priced

Cons: Took a little getting used to

Upgraded from my CX-215's WHICH ARE ALSO AMAZING! But these kill it in audio replication.

I use these at work with my Sanza Fuze (Rockboxed and playing flac's) and it makes the day's fly by, My only complaint was at first finding the proper seal took a little work, also seemed to have a slight burn in period (which wasnt to bad) but when i first purchased the headphones I was disappointed because i thought my CX-215's blew these away until I burned them in then WOW!! clear crisp audio that has a nice punch when you do decide to crank the bass up a bit.

Took a little time to find my sweet spot using the rockbox EQ settings on the fuze but once I did they are a pure dream. Planning on getting the IE8's soon and seeing what impact it has because I cant believe it still gets better!!

1 Comment: