Pros: Comfort(it is subjective), Isolation,
Cons: Tangle prone cable, No chin slider, Might be extremely uncomofortable depending on shape of ear canals, Feels cheap, Sound quality
I am going to keep this short.
SOURCE: Cowon C2
320 Kbps Mp3 and Flac files.
- Fits my ear properly. I am sure, whatever i do, they won't fall off.
- Isolation, is good.
- I feel that based on the shape of ear canals this could turn out to be a nightmare for a few people to wear.
- Just a flimsy pouch and three tips
- Looks and feels cheap when you hold it in hand. Doesn't feel like a $70 product.
- Cables are thin and tangle prone. Actually, it would be very easy to break the cables.
- What the hell? No, chin slider !!!
- Bought them here in India for approximately $70. It doesn't make any sense to buy it at that price. I have read good things about Me electronics M6, should have bought them instead of this.
- Comparing them to HD 25 - 1 II and PX 100 ii, this sounds very weird. Vocals are pushed back. There is no real bass definition. I can't point what is wrong exactly but what I can say is, it doesn't do anything properly.
- Microphonics: if you use it without the shirt clip, get ready for extreme microphonics
EDIT: Increasing the Bass on the equalizer, improves it. On my Cowon C2 , I just tried using the X-BASS preset and it really improved the sound.