Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

Rated #385 in Universal Fit

Sponsored

Get the latest news and updates at the Sennheiser sponsor page.

Pros: Comfort,

Cons: Overly boomy bass,

I bought my pair of cx400 to replace my cx300 and was expecting it to be a more refined version. I was, it's pretty safe to say, disappointed. The sound you get from these is far too similar to the 300's for their own good. I had the same problems with the cx400 as the 300. So I got boomy bass which drowns out the rest of the range.In this day and age I can't think of one good reason why you should buy the cx400's, there are earphones out there which are just as cheap and do everything better. They're certainly not worth the full retail price.

The shallow fit and comfort could be a good selling point but because of this and the cable design micro-phonics and isolation are not very good either. As with most sennheiser's there are many fakes of varying quality out there.

Pros: Ok for the price.

Cons: fit was average, sound was average, quality was average.

I was hoping for a bit more but I guess I should have spent more. They were used for a few months of jogging before I started looking for a replacement.

Sennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

The Sennheiser CX 400-B is a high quality, noise isolating in-ear headphone with powerful, bass-driven stereo sound for listening on the go. They feature a short cable, perfect for use with armband MP3 players or with a remote-control. With the included 3-foot extension cable the CX 400-B can also be used with a player carried in your pocket.

BindingElectronics
BrandSennheiser
ColorBlack
EAN4044156015903
FeatureIncludes cable clip, extension cable, and carrying pouch for convenient handling and storage
Height8.7 inches
Product GroupCE
Product Type NameHEADPHONES
PublisherSennheiser
StudioSennheiser
TitleSennheiser CX 400 In-Ear Headphone (Black)
UPC615104125391