Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Sennheiser CX 281 Ear Canal Headphones with Volume Control

Sennheiser CX 281 Ear Canal Headphones with Volume Control

Rated #936 in Headphones

Sponsored

Get the latest news and updates at the Sennheiser sponsor page.

Pros: treble extension , perfect mids , strong cable, textured bass, great isolation

Cons: LONG burn in period , ear pieces come off easily and you may lose them

Hi every one

This is my second review

my first review was about ATH-m50 over ear headphones.

well as you see they are completely different things.

Actually I asked to return them 5 minutes after I bought them for 55 bucks and that was because I was a basshead at the time and I thought they didn't have enough bass.

but the store's policy didn't accept returns so I listened to them and let me tell they get a LOT better after being burnt in for at least 100 Hrs.

the highs extend dramatically. bass and mid become clear too.

I guess if Sennheiser could burn them in then sell them for twice the price I would buy them again. ( as I said I treated them real bad and the plug is broken)

here is a picture link:

Thank you for reading .

Have a good Time

No member lists contain this item yet.
Sennheiser CX 281 Ear Canal Headphones with Volume Control

This new collection of affordable a dn stylish headphones provides a wide variety to consumers, particularly young sound lovers. There are six models each for men and women.

BindingElectronics