Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Sennheiser CX 200 In Ear Canal Ear bud › Sennheiser CX 200 In Ear Canal Ear bud Reviews

Sennheiser CX 200 In Ear Canal Ear bud Reviews

starcraft2

Sennheiser CX 200

Pros: Light, Confortable, nice looking, excelent isolation and good sound overall

Cons: Bass is too strong, lacks some mids and definition. Voices could sound better.

I got a pair of these Senny for overall use, until I decide what IEM I should by for my Colorfly C3. I have tried them with different sources none of them with an external amp or DAC.   I tried them on:   PC, BB 9900 and Playbook.   SOUND:   The mp3 files, unless 320 kbps sound dull and make me want to turn the player off. FLACs are a different story. This might be good or bad. The Senny capture every detail on the recording. For me is a pro, for other who rely on 128 kbps mp3 might be bad.   I tried different styles and songs all of them FLAC files.   The ones that sounded better: Dave Brubeck - Take 5 CamanĂ© - A guerra das...