Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › On-Ear › Sennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue) › Sennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue) Reviews

Sennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals Headphones (Black/Blue) Reviews

Positive Reviews

timaries

Great look, great sound

Pros: Clarity, details and quite neutral

Cons: Small soundstage

If you want to relax with Jazz music, go find something like the HD650s and give it 5 stars as you found a true Hifi gear. This pair HD25s were not born to do some stuff like that imo.

Negative Reviews

extrabigmehdi

My first and last headphone of this kind

Pros: isolation, vocals

Cons: comfort, design, not enough pros

Sound quality: I  can't understand all the fuss about these headphones. These are not "high fidelity", and are a bit frustrating when you are used to better full size  headphone (or even IEM). I  found  them a bit muffled. Bass: The bass thump/impact is here , but lacks variation, it sounds like a single note. In comparison my cheaper but discontinued senn IE7  offers much richer bass. Mids: The vocals are where the hd25 II 1 shine best , I guess because they are quite forward. But still, I  found some weirdness in the mids, they lack cohesion with the remaining frequency range (even if you try to eq) ; perhaps the mids are slower ? ...

More Reviews

bcasey25raptor

Go to closed back portables for rock/metal/electronic music.

Pros: treble, bass, speed, portable, easy to drive, design, value

Cons: Adidas marketing makes me look like a tool, comfort, price (depends), slightly scooped mids.

I have had these for a month now and i do feel these deserve a review       Build Quality/Design To me i find these look beautiful. The durability is equally as great. All parts are replaceable if need be. When i first picked them up though i was thinking to myself (did i really pay $200 for these things?). They may look cheap but when you apply force you realize they are really well built. One thing i noticed was that they are made in ireland. Quite a nice touch when most things are made in china. The blue color is striking and i have had comments by people who thought they looked cool.     Comfort/Portability These are quite uncomfortable...
turokrocks

Sennheiser Adidas HD 25-1 II Orginals

Pros: Light,Sound, Color...

Cons: not white

Thank you Jude for your review , as soon as I watched your comparison between the Sennheiser Adidas HD 25 and Beyerdynamic 1350, I decided to get them both. and really they complement each other. what are you doing wasting time reading the review,go run, now, and get it.
pedrotti

Amazing

Pros: Clear sound

Cons: not for long usage

PROS: This is an amazing headphone with a clear sonority. CONS: It's a little bit uncomfortable for a long usage. Personal Resume High: Very good Medium: Very good Low: Very good   I do recommend if you are looking for a headphone on ear headphone. You will pay a little more for the Addidas Style, but this is awesome.
Danchou

Excellent portable headphone

Pros: sound quality, bass, impact on drums and bass, detailed and refined, yet fun sounding. User customizable/ detachable, looks awesome

Cons: 100% plastic, light microphonics(only if you pay attention), revealing

I bought the Sennheiser HD 25-1 (adidas) after my ATH-M50 had a loose connection and i had to return them. Though I loved the M50's, they made me realize that a headphone is not all about sound quality. Their isolation just didn't do it for me, and the pleather pads got my ears sweaty all the time. The HD 25-1 finally does everything I need it to do. The isolation is top notch, and the velour pads are more comfy then pleather while not getting sweaty. Sound: The sound quality of the HD 25-1 II was horrible out of the box, but they got better after a few minutes. I didnt notice much of a burn-in process after that, and was quite disappointed with their sound, cause the only thing they...
TobiTeeuws

Amazing

Pros: Good audio quality, Comfortable

Cons: They get quiet warm on your ears after a while

I've purchased these yesterday and they are amazing! This is my best purchase ever on headphones! Great built quality, sound with some really good bass and they're quiet comfortable.  The only cons i have on these headphones is that they get quiet warm after a while and there isn't a hard case to transport them.