Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Sport › Sennheiser Adidas CX 680i Sports Headset › Sennheiser Adidas CX 680i Sports Headset Reviews

Sennheiser Adidas CX 680i Sports Headset Reviews

Showing 3 4-star reviews (see all 3 reviews)

Maniello

Very good sports earphones

Pros: Great noise canceling, Sweatproof, Water resistant, Volume control

Cons: No mic, No Skip/Play/Previous buttons, Awkward volume control position, Symmetrical cord

This really is a great set of in-ear sport earphones. The noise cancelation is really good, I used it while biking and on public transportation too - had no issue with outside noise. The build quality could be a little bit better, but the lightweight plastic construction is needed so they are lightweight. The fake kevlar-looking insert on them fells off pretty soon (I had two sets of these earphones, that plastic piece lasted a year each time) In my opinion the symmetrical cord wasn't the best choice as an asymmetrical one would be a lot more comfortable and would offer a better fit and not getting tangled while running.   As it was mentioned before me, the comfort is great,...
wsliuzx

Sennheiser CX 680i Sports Headset

Pros: Light, secure, good bass, iPod controls

Cons: cheap material, plastic break after 6 months of use

I bought this pair of headset from Amazon earlier this year. The sound quality is very impressive just as advertised (energetic sounding). After a few months of use, the headphone began to fall apart. First was the rounded rubber. Then the plastic part broke, which can be quite annoying sometimes. Due to those two failures, I had a hard time keeping them in my ear during running workouts.    Overall, I am satisfied with the headset. I would recommend this pair to my friends.
Kroc

Great sport headphones

Pros: Crisp sounds, waterproof, holds in-ear well, many different sizes included

Cons: bright yellow (OK with me), long cord, awkward sound adjust (read below)

I lift weights, i dont run with these, i dont play basketball with these, i sometimes skateboard with these. Keep this in mind.     Audio quality is great, blocks all other sounds out, and keeps my music in. I cannot hear anyone at my gym, no grunts, no weights dropping, no bad gym music. I love this fact, i can zone in way better. Bass is a little lacking, but cant expect too much from these.  Music sounds bets when tight in the ear and has a tight seal.   The headphones to the 3.5mm jack is about 2 feet, way too short to reach from your ears to your ipod in your pocket. But would work if you used an arm band.  And you wont have on-cable volume...