Incredible VALUE!

Rated # 5 in Desktop Amps
Quality
Beeman97
Posted · 13630 Views · 1 Comment

Pros: Sounds much more than $250, feels like much more than $250, low impedance output so it works with basically all headphones, made in USA

Cons: Runs a little hot...

Nearly every aspect of this amp can't be found for less money. You sould buy this amp for the sound, the value, and the customer service, oh the customer service. If Schiit isn't the industry standard in customer service I would be INCREDIBLY surprised. Jason makes the whole experience very personal.

As far as sound goes, it is incredible for the price point. Everything is very clear and it really brings out the bass as in it increases the quality of the bass, not the quantity. I don't know much about mids or highs but my Denon AH-D5000's sound amazing with this amp. Nothing sounds harsh or shrill. A (possible) downside is that it doesn't sound as full and thick as some of the competition but personally I like that because my D5000's can use some clearing up.

The build quality is top notch being made out of two pieces of aluminum, adding even more to the >$250 value. Overall I am very impressed with all aspects of this amp.

1 Comment:

I'm going to be getting this combo tomorrow, hopefully it works as good as your setup did.