Great player, but be careful with the headphone jack

A Review On: SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black

SanDisk SDMX22-004G-A57K Sansa Clip Zip 4 GB, Black

Battery Life
User Interface
Rush1184

Pros: Size, sound, price, not an ipod

Cons: Headphone jack

I love my little clip.  It is so small it fits anywhere (It fits perfectly in the free space of the case of with whatever cans I am bringing with me that day), my only complaint is the headphone jack and some QC issues.  My first one the jack lost a channel in less than a month, luckily it was under best-buy's warranty, and I was able to get it replaced at the store, unfortunatly the second one did not have a working SD card slot, so back to the store where I returned it for #3.  I now keep the little source cable with the right angle connector running to my amp on it all the time do minimize use and stress on the jack, and no problems yet.  While I admit alot of the problem is probably the stress my lards 7506 jack caused to the little port, they could have made it a little stronger, maybe even a metal jack, and moved it to the top so it would not get stressed by large plugs on that side exit.  I highly reccomend using a right angle connector or adaptor with this player to keep the headphone jack going.  That all said, for the price, I can't really complain.

Comments: