SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 2 GB MP3 Player (Black) Reviews

Showing 5 5-star reviews (see all 10 reviews)

7nationarmy

Awesomeness In A Tiny Package

Pros: SQ, Size, Flac, Rockbox, Clip, MicroSD expansion, Price

Cons: Fingerprint magnet, and nothing else

Really small, portable player with capabilities that worth a lot more than its price. Very good SQ for an entry level player, able to play FLAC, great UI and battery life with Rockbox. Clip is very useful for exercising/strapping an amp. The best thing: it is very cheap!
kwakor

Little player with big surprise!

Pros: Size, Flac, Clip, MicroSD to 32GB, Rockbox

Cons: Shiny front, battery life, bassed bass

It's very small player, so I like it. I have Clip+ since Christmas and I'm very satisfied!
GeneralSmirnoff

Just what I needed

Pros: Great sound quality for the price, extremely portable, MicroSD slot, INEXPENSIVE!!!

Cons: The battery life does not last as long as I want it to

This is probably one of the best purchases I have made this year!    I was looking for a player that didn't have any shiny buttons or an ultra high resolution screen. I wanted a player that did what a portable music player was first intended to do, let you listen to your music with great sound quality on the go! The Clip+ does not disappoint! I can write pages about how the Clip+ is an amazing device and how it provides massive bang for the buck, however the Pros and Cons that I wrote basically sum it all up.
zmd

So little yet so great

Pros: Small, nice screen, has a screen and buttons, inexpensive, Rockbox!

Cons: Just OK battery life, but hey..

If you like your music player to have buttons and a screen, you know what I mean. This baby is solid bang for buck and there's quite a bit of bang in a small package. Great SQ, great design IMO and the microSD slot make the Clip+ awesome.
Will13

A Very good portable MP3 player

Pros: Portable, good sound (once ROCKboxed), easy to use, and cheap

Cons: feels abit cheap compared to the Fuze, but at the same time its still well made, no LO

I got this alittle while ago with a S:Flo2, and I used it for awhile then just used the S:Flo2, but after ROCKboxing it with ROCKbox 3.7, I think this is 1 of the best value MP3 players around, and its even better considering the ease of use, battery life, and size, in my honest opinion though the Fuze is the better buy if you don't need a small MP3 player, it feels alot better made, and is even easier to use, also the Fuze as a LO, so it sounds better when paired with my E7