Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › Samsung OEM HS330 › Samsung OEM HS330 Reviews

Samsung OEM HS330 Reviews

noremac258

Amazing Value

Pros: Very clear with great highs, bass, and price.

Cons: cord could be more robust.

Very clear through the, quite impressive, sound stage. Great, but not overwhelming bass. The highs are clear and strong as well as the mids and lows. Great for anything (classical, podcasts, high beat music, ect...). Compared to say the Meelectronics M6 these sound like 100 dollar earbuds. An exceptional set of earbuds for the price.     I was shocked at how these earbuds sounded just as good if not better than my Klipsch S4s at the highs and mids. (I prefer a warmer rich sound compared to the more neutral sound of the S4)   Good comfort and isolation as well, the micro phonics is good but not great. I would go with an over the ear set for running or intensive...
julian67

Rich, balanced sound - great controls for Samsung phones. Incredible value.

Pros: Natural tone from heavy bass through clear highs. Great for vocals. Nice balance. Inline controls.

Cons: ? Not for Apple products (incompatible controls). Beware fakes.

I have a Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 (original Note) and most aftermarket earphones have iPhone controls or none. So after reading about different compatible products I decided to try Samsung's dual driver IEMs as much for the best possible inline smartphone controls as for the audio quality. It goes without saying that the inline controls are well designed, easy to use and the mic is of good quality (and Samsung phones also have very good noise cancelling to minimise wind noise via the mic). I have been surprised and delighted at the sound quality for music playback. I mostly listen to classical and choral music but also some rock and occasionally some electronic. A realistic and...