Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components › Blu-Ray/DVD/Universal Players › Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

Pros: Good picture quality, works great with other samsung devices, fast load times, 3D!

Cons: not the best UI.

I got a really good deal with 2 glasses, and a 3D TV. It's not connected to my home theater system so I can't say anything about the audio quality. My first impression when I put in a Bluray movie, was that it loads really fast (much faster than my sony player). The 3D works well, although I haven't compared to other 3D players. The samsung apps seems to be useless for me. I haven't had any problems with it (for 4 months now), except it froze once when I was using the BD Live feature a restart fixed it.

but I had bad experiences with samsung DVD players before. DVD upscailing works well too, DVDs look better with it.

Samsung BD-C6900 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Player

plays 3D Blu-ray discs, standard Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs, JPEG CDs, and DivX discs * Internet-ready -- plays TV shows, movies, music, and social media updates from a number of sources, including Netflix, Blockbuster, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Flickr, Pandora, and more (subscription required for Netflix and Blockbuster service) * streams photos/videos/music from a compatible DLNA-enabled Windows® PC * Wi-Fi capability built in * selectable output resolution: 1080p signals available through HDMI output only; 720p/1080i signals available through HDMI or component video * selectable 720p/1080i/1080p video upconversion for DVD (upconverted video available through HDMI output only) * built-in audio decoding for Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD and DTS-HD Master Audio Essential * USB port (front) for storing downloaded BD-Live material *

BindingElectronics