Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Rockit Sounds R-50 › Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews

Rockit Sounds R-50 Reviews

Prashanth R

An exquisite sound.

Pros: Soundstage, Presentation, Micro details, Treble, detailsin and speed of Bass, aaaaaand PRICE

Cons: Included "Accessories"

Shopping experience: I got it from Rockit sounds website. Payment was through Paypal. There were no shipping charges to India, so all I spent from my wallet was 120$. It was sent through Hong Kong mail. I got the IEM on the 7th day. Yumi from Rockit sounds was in constant touch through Email. He (She?) sent me an Email when they shipped the product (which was well within 24 hours of ordering), and responded promptly to my queries. It was all smooth and easy.   First  impressions/packaging: So a week after ordering the Rockit sounds R-50, I get this parcel, from Yumi. I rip it open, smell the inside of the parcel, open the box, pull out...
Techno Kid

One of the best bang for buck IEM's I've heard

Pros: very detailed, smooth, large soundstage, comfortable fit, good isolation

Cons: not a lot of accessories

Specs   Price - $119.99 Driver Unit - Knowles TWFK dual BA Impedance - 31ohms, 110dB @ 1kHz Frequency Response - 20Hz - 20kHz   Accessories - Now they don't have one of the most accessory packed sets really its quite small.  You get 3 sets of S,M,L tips which might present some people to have fit issues but for me the stocks ones that were on them work great.  You also get a nice little round case and a airline adapter, so theres not much to talk about here.     Build Quality - I think the build quality is pretty good for a small company.  The IEM housing seem built well and the rubber thats...