Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 › Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 Reviews

Rhapsodio RDB+ 2v1 Reviews

svyr

Not too sure.

Pros: Extended and ample sub-bass, detailed and somewhat forward lower mids, better vent isolation and ergonomics

Cons: Questionable highs - could go very wrong for some people

Who/what? I'd like to thank Rhapsodio for sending the 2v1 our way for a tour, along with the Shozy amp. Australia isn't exactly a hot electronics place First off - Rhapsodio is a young IEM company from HK. They sell Custom and Universal IEMs and lots of cables, and some DIY amps. You can read more on their site and Facebook While I haven't bought their products yet and only tried their review samples, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Charles from Rhapsodio if you have any questions. He's a nice guy and I've had no problems communicating with him over email. 2v1 is a TWFK + 8mm dynamic driver IEM (2 balanced armature + 1 dynamic). I'd say the TWFK is either a different model or is...