Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Headphones › In-Ear › Universal Fit › RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone › RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone Reviews

RHA MA600i Noise Isolating In-Ear Headphone Reviews

DigitalFreak

Good sounding entry level IEM that punches above it's price bracket

Pros: Good fun sound, good build quality, well priced, nice tonality, good detailing in the mids

Cons: lack of strain relief, to much bass if you're not a bass head, bass leeches into lower mids

Many thanks to RHA Audio for providing this free review sample.   The MA600 is tuned as a V shape. For those who don't know what that means, a V shaped tuning means the treble and bass have been tuned to sound more forward and aggressive then the mids. End result, the mids tend to sound more laid back in comparison to the rest of the sound signature. Some good examples of gear, both earphones and headphones that have been tuned in a V would be the Ultimate Ears Tri-Fi 10, JVC FX700, Dunu Trident, Sony XB700 and Fostex TH900. If you've heard any of these ear/headphones then you've heard a V shaped signature. Sometimes, and I must emphasize the word sometimes, when a V signature is...
lee730

RHA MA600, LIVE IN HAWAII ;)

Pros: Rich and deep bass, spacious sound, easy on the ears, good fit, good build quality, 3 year warranty, nice packaging

Cons: There is the potential for mid-bass bleed, treble is a bit laid back and unrefined, provided tips didn't fit my ears

Intro   First of all I’d like to thank RHA for providing me with this sample unit. This is actually the first time I heard of this company and wasn’t expecting too much to be honest. But I have to admit I am quite surprised at how good this IEM sounds for its price point (around $90.00 I think?). It sounds very good for this price bracket.   Anyways, the MA600 is RHAs second flagship IEM with the MA750 being their top offering. I’m currently listening to these IEMs out of my Triad L3 with Firestone PSU and DACport LX (Silver LOD to RCA). My impressions may differ from others based on the gear we are using to make such comparisons (So keep that in mind). I do not find...
leesure

A mixed bag

Pros: Build quality, aesthetics, sound quality when EQ'd

Cons: NEEDS equalization to sound good

RHA MA-600 Review   I was given a sample of the RHA MA600 (Thank you RHA!) to review.  They arrived on Monday of Thanksgiving week with the request that I get some impressions up by Thanksgiving…so here are my initial impressions.   I received the MA600…not the iPhone version, but the standard version without iPhone controls.  Price from various online retailers is $79 ($89 for the iPhone control version)       They arrived well packaged and undamaged.  The packaging is very nicely done and well thought out…           Included is a hard leather(ette) travel case and a large selection of nibs in...
mark2410

RHA MA-600i Quick Review

Pros: BASS!!!! TREBLE!!! Build and warranty

Cons: Subtle acoustically like a brick to the face then punch in the guts.

RHA MA-600i Quick Review   Full Review at http://www.head-fi.org/t/688636/rha-ma-600i-review   Thanks to RHA for the sample.   Brief:  More potent teeny tiny invers trumpets.   Price:  £60 for the i version £50 for no mic.   Specification:  Drivers 320.1 Dynamic, Frequency range 16-22,000Hz, Impedance 16ohms, Sensitivity 100dB, Rated/max power        1/5mW, Weight 20g, Cable 1.35m, dual insulated, OFC, Connections 3.5mm, 90°, gold plated   Accessories:  6 pairs, dual density ear tips - S x2 / M x2 / L x2, 2 pairs, double flange ear tips - S x1 / M x1, Stainless steel ear tip...