Head-Fi.org › Head Gear › Dedicated Source Components › DACs › Resonessence Labs Invicta › Resonessence Labs Invicta Reviews

Resonessence Labs Invicta Reviews

Da5Id

Best Kit Ever!

Pros: Incredible sound quality, extensive feature set, superior build quality

Cons: None

I've owned the Resonessence Labs Invicta DAC for 2 weeks now, and feel that I have enough experience with it to offer some thoughts. Although I should probably wait a bit longer to provide feedback, my love and appreciation for this kit won't allow me to. It has been a revelation for me and has transformed  my existing setup to a place it hasn't been before.    Build Quality - It is built like it's been carved out of a block of solid metal. The fit and finish are simply immaculate. Being a bit OCD with such things, and one that appreciates all things that are finely engineered, it meets my expectations for something that costs $4000.00. All of the controls have a...
project86

Best DAC I've ever heard

Pros: All in one utility, compact size for the features, superb build quality, spectacular sound

Cons: FLAC playback please

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/559407/review-resonessence-labs-invicta-new-high-end-dac-amp-playback-system   See above for detailed review. In short: this is the best DAC I've ever heard, and I've heard quite a few including more expensive models. When the engineers who designed the ESS Sabre DAC chips make their own DAC, the world should stand up and take note. This is how it is done. For a cost no object system, this is very highly recommended.